About the product
WILD NZ BRUSHTAIL
Ethically irresistible! The lively Brushtail Possum benefits from New Zealand's rich flora and fauna, making it probably the highest source of Omega 3 from any land dwelling animal. A rich and hypoallergenic feast, bursting with unique flavour.
Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised. We use a precise base of enzyme-rich green lamb tripe in each can, complimented with two effective stand-alone supplements; Zoki Oil® for Promoting Skin & Coat Health, and Flexipet® for Joints & Connective Tissue Support.
High Meat Content | Natural Ingredients & Grain-Free | Wild/Free-Range Boneless Proteins | Precise Base of Enzyme-rich Green Lamb Tripe | Coenzyme Q10 to Support Cardiovascular Health | Free from Growth Hormones & Antibiotics
Boneless Wild Brushtail, Brushtail Broth, Lamb Broth, Lamb Green Tripe, Boneless Free-Range Lamb, Pumpkin, Ovine Plasma, Brewers Yeast, Green Peas, Calcium Carbonate, TSPP, Cassia, Agar, Hoki Oil, Guar Gum, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Green-Lipped Mussel, Abalone, Marine Collagen Powder, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Coenzyme Q10
Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days. Toy (2.5/5kg): 0.5/1 can x 370g per day. Small (10kg): 1.5 cans x 370g per day. Medium (25kg): 3 x 370g cans per day. Large (50kg): 5 x 370g cans per day. Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet's weight, life-stage and level of exercise. Puppies: Feed up to twice the daily adult amount, spread across 3-4 feeding times, At 6 months of age, transition towards standard adult feeding amounts.
- Suitable Ages, Sizes, Breeds Balanced & Complete Nutrition for Adult Dogs
- Crude Protein (Min)(as fed) 12.8%
- Crude Fat (Min) (as fed) 4.0%
- Crude Fibre (Max) (as fed) 1.0%
- Crude Ash (Max) (as fed) 3.0%
- Moisture (Max) (as fed) 78.0%
- Carbohydrates (as fed) 2.35%
- Calcium (dry matter basis) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (dry matter basis) 1.6%
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(as fed) 841
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(dry matter basis) 3966
- Calories (kcal ME/85g can)(as fed) 71
- Calories (kcal ME/170g can)(as fed) 143
- Calories (kcal ME/370g can)(as fed) 311