About the product
SUSTAINABLE NZ HOKI
Oki-Doki, try the Hoki! Sustainably fished from the deep pure waters around the South Island, Hoki is a superior source for Omega 3 fatty acids which supports the cognitive finesse of your pet. A delicious and easily digestible feast for your pet.
Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised. We use a precise base of enzyme-rich green lamb tripe in each can, complimented with two effective stand-alone supplements; Zoki Oil® for Promoting Skin & Coat Health, and Flexipet® for Joints & Connective Tissue Support.
High Meat Content | Natural Ingredients & Grain-Free | Wild/Free-Range Boneless Proteins | Precise Base of Enzyme-rich Green Lamb Tripe | Coenzyme Q10 to Support Cardiovascular Health | Free from Growth Hormones & Antibiotics
Boneless Hoki, Hoki Broth, Lamb Broth, Lamb Green Tripe, Ovine Plasma, Brewers Yeast, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Lamb Liver, Hoki Oil, Cassia, Agar, Guar Gum, Taurine, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Green-Lipped Mussel, Abalone, Marine Collagen Powder, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Coenzyme Q10
Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days. Small (3kg): 1 x 170g can per day. Medium (6kg): 2 x 170g cans per day. Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet's weight, life-stage and level of exercise. Pregnant/Lactating Females: Feed up to three times the daily adult amount.
- Suitable Ages, Sizes, Breeds Balanced & Complete Nutrition for Adult Cats
- Crude Protein (Min)(as fed) 10.3%
- Crude Fat (Min)(as fed) 4.5%
- Crude Fibre (Max)(as fed) 1.0%
- Crude Ash (Max)(as fed) 3.0%
- Moisture (Max)(as fed) 78.0%
- Carbohydrates (as fed) 0.73%
- Calcium (dry matter basis) 3.2%
- Phosphorus (dry matter basis) 2.5%
- Calories (kcal/kg)(as fed) 738
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(dry matter basis) 3956
- Calories (kcal/85g can)(as fed) 63
- Calories (kcal/170g can)(as fed) 125