About the product
On the hunt for a grain- and gluten-free food your cat will love? Solid Gold Indigo Moon High Protein is designed to be everything your kitty needs to keep prowling, pouncing and playing. It's a high-protein formula that provides a blend of nutrient-dense ingredients with healthy fats—then packs it down into a convenient dry food with the flavor your cat craves. Crafted with a unique blend of 20 superfoods and generous levels of highly digestible chicken and ocean whitefish meal, this recipe is sure to please even the pickiest palate.
- Holistic grain- and gluten-free recipe is nutritionally formulated for cats of all life stages—including kitten and senior.
- High-protein, low-carbohydrate recipe is designed to give active kitties the nutrition they need to keep moving.
- Made with responsibly-sourced, fresh-caught Alaskan pollock for a tasty source of protein while whole eggs boost your feline with essential amino acids to support lean muscle growth and a healthy metabolism.
- Balanced omega fatty acids support skin and coat health, superfoods provide natural vitamins for immune health, while added prebiotics and living probiotics support digestive health.
- Made in the USA without any corn, wheat or soy—plus, no artificial colorings or preservatives
Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potato Protein, Alaskan Pollock, Tapioca, Flaxseed, Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Tomato Pomace, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Chicory Root, Carrots, Pumpkin, Parsley, Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Lettuce, Celery, Beets, Watercress, Spinach, Broccoli, Spearmint, Vitamin E Supplement, Almond Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sesame Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Thyme, Lentils, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
- CRUDE PROTEIN 42.0% min
- CRUDE FAT 20.0% min
- CRUDE FIBER 3.0% max
- MOISTURE 10.0% max
- VITAMIN E 250 IU/kg min
- TAURINE 0.15% min
- OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS 3.0% min
- OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 1.10% min
- DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID) 0.10% min
- LACTIC ACID BACTERIA 2 x 105cfu/g min
Caloric Content: 3,860 kcal/kg, 455 kcal/cup
|Cat’s Weight||Food Per Day (cups)|
|4 - 6 LBS||1/4 - 1/2|
|7 - 9 LBS||1/2|
|10 - 12 LBS||1/2 - 3/4|
|13 - 15 LBS||3/4|
|16 - 20 LBS||3/4 - 1|
Follow the feeding chart above (we recommend splitting this into two meals per day). Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage, and temperature. Additional foods, treats and chews may alter this balance.
Feeding Kittens, Lactating & Gestating Females: Kittens start eating dry food before weaning. Feed free-choice before and after weaning. Pregnant and Lactating females should be offered at least two to three times more food than shown in the table.
Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days. Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your cat is eating Solid Gold exclusively. This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.