About the product
INSPIRED BY THE RICH DIVERSITY OF SUSTAINABLE OR WILDCAUGHT FISH INDIGENOUS TO OUR PRISTINE PACIFIC WATERS. Thatâ€™s why ORIJEN SIX FISH is brimming with unmatched inclusions of six different whole saltwater fish, sustainable or wild-caught off North Vancouver Island, and whisked to our kitchen, FRESH and WHOLE.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Six Fish nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- 2/3 FRESH fish (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top six fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish is gently dried at 90Â°C from fresh, whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS | 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Fresh whole Pacific pilchard (18%), fresh whole Pacific mackerel (13%), fresh whole Pacific hake (12%), fresh whole Pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), Alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg.
|Crude Protein (min.)||38%|
|Fat Content (max.)||18%|
|Crude Ash (max.)||8%Â|
|Crude Fibers (max.)||5%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)||2.2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)Â||2.2%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||1250 mg/kg|
|Chondrotin Sulfate (min.)||1000 mg/kg|
YOUR DOG IS UNIQUE
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. Thatâ€™s why we suggest starting with the guides below and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. ORIJEN Six Fish is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
ORIJEN Six Fish provides more calories from protein and fat, and fewer from carbohydrates, providing a calorie distribution that mirrors the natural diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes. Metabolizable Energy is 3860 kcal/kg (465 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 15% from vegetables and fruits, and 18% from fat."