About the product
Superior Care White Dogs – new superior care standard!
Health and well-being of the most demanding animals is among the top priorities of the Nature's Protection team. This time experts of animal nutrition, veterinary and manufacturing technologies are dealing with the problems of the white and light coated dogs. These dogs require specially tailored solutions as the coat color, skin condition and immunity strength mostly depend on the nutrition. Today we are pleased to introduce the result of our devoted efforts - unique Nature's Protection Superior Care food White Dogs!
White Dogs features a top quality food, specially balanced for light colored dogs. Special formulation of White dogs nurtures white coat, keeps skin in healthy condition and boosts immunity. Below there is a list of some unique secrets of this food:
Minerals and borage and flax seed oils, natural antioxidants contained in this food give a boost to the dog's body from inside. This food ensures healthy skin, shiny and white coat, eliminates stains of tears around the eyes.
Lutein, Vitamin E protects cells and polyphenols from green tea and grape seeds boost the immunity system and fights with ageing processes.
Contains natural dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (MicroZeoGen) to stimulate intestinal health and nutrient absorption.
Hence, White Dogs food is the best option for light coated dogs.
- Natural mineral - dynamic micronized clinoptilolite actively stimulates intestinal microflora and nutrient absorption. Due to its special microstructure, it can help to remove toxins from organism and to strengthen the immune system.
- Tear Stains Off: Carefully selected protein sources maintain the right composition of tears and can help to remove brown stains around the eyes, mouth and paws
- Rich in Omega 3 & 6: Essential fatty acids are especially valuable for strengthening the immune system, maintaining proper brain and cardiovascular function, and reducing inflammatory processes.
- High Digestibility: Complete, great palatable feed for dogs, created from precisely selected ingredients of the highest quality, processed in a professional way result in a highly digestible product and small, firm stools.
Salmon 40% (dried and finely ground), dried potato pulp, sweet potato, poultry fat, peas, sugar beet pulp, salmon oil, dicalcium phosphate, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), linseed, tapioca, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), yucca extract, green tea, dried cranberries, marigold dried (source of lutein).
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 18000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671) – 1500 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 530 mg, folic acid (3a316) – 1 mg, biotin (3a880) – 0,1 mg, niacin (3a314) – 35 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) – 3 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821)– 3 mg, vitamin B12 – 0,05 µg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 50 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,5 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 20 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 115 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,1 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
- crude protein – 25%,
- crude oil and fats – 15%,
- crude ash – 9,5%,
- crude fibres – 4%,
- calcium – 1,5%,
- phosphorus – 0,9%,
- potassium – 0,6%,
- sodium – 0,4%,
- omega 3 – 0,42%,
- omega 6 – 2,53%.
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.