About the product
Followed by success stories of Nature's Protection Superior Care White Dogs product worldwide, there is an increasing demand for such product for white cats. Therefore, Nature's Protection team, in cooperation with vets, dermatologists, nutritionists and dog breeders, formulated a unique advanced pet food – Nature's Protection Superior Care White Cat.
- Formulated using 100% natural high quality ingredients.
- Enriched with proteins of animal origin – 89%.
- Can help combat the problem of browning coat – the appropriate, transparent content of tear fluid is maintained due to a properly designed formula, balance of ingredients and high quality raw material, cat is protected from inflammatory processes.
- Enriched with mineral “MicroZeoGen“ – dinamically micronized clinoptilolite that can help remove toxic substances from the body and improve absorption of minerals and nutrients.
- Enriched with borage oil and certified salmon oil which promotes optimal skin condition and contributes to a thick lustrous fur.
- Pet food contains lots of taurine which is significant to bolster cardiac performance.
- With dried calendula blossom, which contains lutein protecting cat‘s eyes from the negative environmental effects.
- Contains DL-methionine which stimulates carotene formation, also it is essential for maintenance of white and lustrous coat.
- The extended amount of zinc, biotin and vitamin B complex maintains healthy skin, enhancing natural protective barriers of the body.
- Does not contain any artificial colouring agents, flavouring agents and preservatives.
rice, poultry meal (chicken 83%, turkey 12%, duck 5%), poultry fat, poultry protein concentrate, hydrolyzed animal protein, chicken liver hydrolysate, cellulose, sugar beet pulp, barley, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), salmon oil, fructooligosaccharide (FOS), monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, borage oil, cranberry dried, marigold dried.
- crude protein – 33%,
- crude oil and fats – 18%,
- crude ash – 7,5%,
- crude fibres – 3%,
- calcium – 1,1%,
- phosphorus – 0,9%,
- potassium – 0,7%,
- sodium – 0,5%,
- omega 3 – 0,22%,
- omega 6 – 1,98%.
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your cat's diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
|Cat Adult Weight (kg)||Daily Intake (g/day)|
|2 kg||32-42 g/day|
|3 kg||42-56 g/day|
|4 kg||51-68 g/day|
|5 kg||59-78 g/day|
|6 kg||67-89 g/day|
|7 kg||74-89 g/day|
|8 kg||81-108 g/day|