About the product
COMPLETE PET FOOD FOR GROWING LARGE BREED DOGS. 2-18 months (adult body weight over 25 kg)
Dynamic micronized clinoptilolite actively stimulates intestinal health and nutrient absorption. Captures toxins produced by bacteria in the digestive tract and stimulates mobility by lubricating the joints.
An animal protein and fat rich formula, blended with carbohydrates, provides all the energy required for the growth and stamina of growing dogs. Reduce allergy reaction risks, caused by wheat. Selected nutrients nourish and help protect the joint cartilage.
A balanced content of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids, along with a natural antioxidant system help maintain the natural defence systems of the body.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition specially formulated to support the delicate growth period of large breed dogs.
- This nutritious, scientifically formulated product will allow your dog to safely reach its full genetic potential.
- The nutrients and nutritional additives are intended to stimulate the build-up of healthy cartilage and a strong bone structure.
- Very tasty and digestible formula for good intake and small, firm stools, as sign of well functioning intestinal function.
- With the right choice of Essential Fatty Acids, known to stimulate the learning ability of your pup.
poultry meal,rice, maize, maize gluten, animal fat, hydrolyzed liver, sugar beet pulp, sunflower oil, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), fish meal, linseed, brewery yeast, dried eggs, chicory extract, glucosamine, yucca extract, chondroitin sulphate.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (retinol E672) – 22 500 IU, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671) – 1 875 IU, vitamin E (α-tocopherol 3a700) – 663 mg, iron (E1) – 63 mg, iodine (E2) – 1,9 mg, copper (E4) – 6,3 mg, manganese (E5) – 25 mg, zinc (E6) – 144 mg, selenium (E8) – 0,13 mg, taurine – 125 mg.
Technological additives:rosemary extract, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin (E306).
- crude protein – 30%
- crude oils and fats – 15%
- crude ash – 6.2%
- crude fibres – 1.8%
- calcium – 1.2%
- phosphorus – 0.9%
- potassium – 0.6%
- sodium – 0.35%
- glucosamine – 250 mg/kg
- chondroitin – 100 mg/kg
- omega 3 – 0.205%
- omega 6 – 3.066%
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Nature’s Protection for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.