About the product
Special dry feed for large breed kittens up to 15 months. Development of large breed kittens takes longer and they reach maximum size being 3-4 years old. To supply the kitten body with all nutrients necessary for growth they require special feed. This feed is specially developed to satisfy the needs of kittens of larger breeds.
- Special formula to help ensure the proper development of large breed kittens – joint and muscle formation.
- Contains easily digestible high-quality poultry protein from chicken, turkey and duck.
- Contains cellulose fibre that help remove hair balls in the digestive tract.
- Contains natural prebiotics to ensure good digestion.
- Contains borage oil and omega fatty acids – to foster healthy skin and coat.
- Abundant vitamins and minerals.
- With natural mineral MicroZeoGen, containing silicon, necessary to assimilate glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Free of wheat, dairy products, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Special larger tablet granule adapted to large jaws, preventing the kitten to hastily swallow food and ensure properly chewing.
- For large breed kittens (e.g.: Maine coons, Norwegian forest cats, American bobtails, Savannah, Siberian, Turkish van cats, ragdoll cats.
dehydrated poultry meat (chicken 83%, turkey 12%, duck 5%), rice, poultry fat, poultry protein concentrate, maize, maize gluten, hydrolyzed animal protein, sugar beet pulp, cellulose, chicken liver hydrolysate, pea protein, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), salmon oil, borage oil, chicory extract, monocalcium phosphate, glucosamine (200 mg/kg), fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), chondroitin sulphate (80 mg/kg), marigold yellow (source of lutein).
- crude protein – 36%,
- crude oil and fats – 19%,
- crude ash – 7,5%,
- crude fibres – 4,2%,
- calcium – 1,1%,
- phosphorus – 0,95%,
- magnesium – 0,08%,
- omega 3 – 0,2%,
- omega 6 – 2,53%.
Serve the food dry. When you feed your cat Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it in its diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age and temperament.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.