About the product
Special dry grain free food for dogs with salmon. The highest quality food is made from Norwegian salmon. The feed is free of grains and gluten, thus easily digestible, and reducing the likelihood of allergic reactions. This feed is especially recommended for dogs suffering from allergies and having sensitive digestive system.
- Made of high quality Norwegian salmon.
- With vegetables: potatoes, sweet potatoes, tapioca, peas and sugar beet slices.
- Easy to digest.
- No grains and gluten – for dogs with sensitive digestive system.
- Supplemented with salmon oil, especially rich in beneficial omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, important for the coat and skin nurturing.
- With calendula – a medicinal plant inhibiting inflammatory processes, bacteria and infections.
- With cranberries which can help maintain a healthy urinary system, enhance immunity, and regulate the body's metabolism and digestion.
- With green tea, which can help strengthen the immune system and improve digestive organs.
- Free of artificial colorants, flavourants and preservatives.
- Supplemented with MicroZeoGen – dynamically micronized clinoptilolite that can help remove toxins from the body and improve the vitamin and nutrient uptake.
- For adult dogs of all breeds.
salmon meal (min. 24,5%), potato flakes, sweet potato, poultry fat, peas, sugar beet pulp, hydrolyzed animal protein, pea protein, salmon oil (min. 1,5%), dicalcium phosphate, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), tapioca, linseed, fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), yucca extract, green tea, dried cranberries, marigold yellow (source of lutein).
- crude protein – 25%,
- crude oil and fats – 15%,
- crude ash – 9,5%,
- crude fibres – 4%,
- calcium – 1,5%,
- phosphorus – 0,9%,
- potassium – 0,6%,
- sodium – 0,4%,
- omega 3 – 0,42%,
- omega 6 – 2,53%.
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.