About the product
Special and innovative dry food for dogs with a red coat. This unique, based on research studies proven formula is designed to help maintain and highlight the red coat pigment and promote healthy skin from within.
- Contains high-quality ingredients.
- With a unique RCE (Red Coat Enhancer) formula designed to help maintain and enhance the red coat colour pigment.
- Contains freshly prepared shrimps and Atlantic salmon oil rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Contains natural prebiotics – to support healthy digestion system.
The natural antioxidant system including vitamins E and C and polyphenols from green tea extract can help to boost your dog’s immune system.
- Fortified with MicroZeoGen mineral – a dynamic micronized clinoptilolite that can help to eliminate toxins from the body and improve absorption of nutrients and vitamins.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or meat by-products.
- Contains small amounts of allergens: wheat and dairy free.
rice, poultry meal (83% chicken, 12% turkey, 5% duck), barley, poultry fat, lamb meal, hydrolyzed chicken liver, beet pulp, soy protein isolate, hydrolyzed animal proteins, shrimp meal, salmon oil, flaxseed, dried carrots, egg powder, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1 %), fructooligosaccharides (FOS), dried cranberries, borage oil, green tea, yucca extract.
- crude protein – 24 %,
- crude oils and fats – 15 %,
- crude ash – 6,5 %,
- crude fibre – 3,5 %,
- calcium – 0,9 %,
- phosphorus – 0,8 %,
- Omega-3 – 0,77 %,
- Omega-6 – 3,02 %.
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Superior Care for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.