About the product
Cats are subjected to the negative environmental effects very fast, this is why the majority of them are inclined to stress. Therefore, not only emotional care of pets is important but it is also necessary to ensure proper complete nutrition including all special substances and nutrients to strengthen their nervous system.
To meet the above needs of the market, an innovative pet food NATURE‘S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE ANTI AGE was developed – key to healthy longevity and viability of cats.
- This pet food contains glucosamine, chondroitin, omega-3 fatty acid and silicium, which help to properly absorb these substances. Specially developed combination of vitamins and minerals (calcium, phosphorus, zinc) may help to strengthen bones.
- Lutein available in this pet food, which is extracted from calendula blossom, together with vitamin complex (vit. A, C and E) can help to protect cat‘s eyes from the negative effects of free radicals and improve their blood circulation.
- Natural polysaccharide beta-glucan together with natural antioxidants (green tea, vit. A, B, C, D and E, zinc and ferrum) boosts cat‘s immune system and protects from the negative effects of free radicals.
- Enriched with mineral “MicroZeoGen“ – dynamically micronized clinoptilolite can help to remove toxic substances from the body and to
improve absorption of minerals and nutrients.
- With the goal to strengthen immunity against environmental effects pet food is enriched with antioxidants, vitamin B complex, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as with unique additives “Macrogard“ and “MicroZeoGen“.
- Vitamin C and “Macrogard“ enhance collagen synthesis, this is why gum tissues become more resistant to injuries and calcium available in pet food can help to strengthen teeth.
- Active substances (vitamin B complex, biotin and omega fatty acids from salmon oil and linseed oil, vitamins A and E, zinc and copper) are of great importance seeking to maintain healthy skin and shiny fur.
- Feed contains taurine and omega fatty acids, which can help to bolster cardiac performance.
dehydrated poultry meat (chicken 83%, turkey 12%, duck 5%), rice, maize gluten, maize, poultry fat, hydrolyzed animal protein, sugar beet pulp, brewers’ yeast, salmon oil, linseed, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), sodium chloride, chicory extract, dried eggs, potassium chloride, mannano-oligosaccharides (MOS), glucosamine (500 mg/kg), yeasts (beta-glucans), marigold yellow (source of lutein), green tea, chondroitin sulphate (200 mg/kg).
- crude protein – 32%,
- crude oil and fats – 18%,
- crude ash – 8,8%,
- crude fibres – 1,5%,
- calcium – 1,2%,
- phosphorus – 0,8%,
- potassium – 0,8%,
- sodium – 0,5%,
- omega 3 – 0,34%,
- omega 6 – 2,82%.
|Adult Cat Weight (kg)||Daily Intake (g/day)|
|2 kg||31 - 42 g/day|
|3 kg||41 - 55 g/day|
|4 kg||50 - 67 g/day|
|5 kg||58 - 77 g/day|
|6 kg||66 - 88 g/day|
|7 kg||73 - 97 g/day|
|8 kg||80 - 106 g/day|