About the product
COMPLETE PET FOOD WITH LAMB FOR ADULT DOGS OF ALL BREEDS. For adult all breed
Dynamic micronized clinoptilolite actively stimulates intestinal health and nutrient absorption. Captures toxins produced by bacteria in the digestive tract and stimulates mobility by lubricating the joints.
Vitamin E and rosemary extract protects against the negative impact of free radicals in a completely natural way. Reduce allergy reaction risks, caused by wheat.
Carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality, processed in a professional way result in a highly digestible product and small, firm stools.
Crunchy kibbles and a select combination of minerals help reduce tartar build-up and promote clean teeth and healthy gums.
- Specially recommended to keep sensitive dogs in top condition.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition specially adapted to the nutritional needs of adult dogs with normal activity level.
- Formulated with quality lamb as main protein source.
- Highly palatable formula due to judicious ingredient selection.
- Our choice of carbohydrate mix help control blood glucose levels after meals.
- Enriched with nutraceuticals (MZG), natural fibre sources and natural prebiotics to help regulate delicate intestinal function and stool consistency.
lamb meal (18%), maize gluten, maize, rice, animal fat, barley, sugar beet pulp, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), linseed, fish meal, chicory extract, mannano-oligosaccharides, yucca extract, L-carnitine, marigold meal
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (retinol E672) – 18 000 IU, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671) – 1 500 IU, vitamin E (α-tocopherol 3a700) – 530 mg, iron (E1) – 50 mg, iodine (E2) – 1,5 mg, copper (E4) – 5 mg, manganese (E5) – 20 mg, zinc (E6) – 115 mg, selenium (E8) – 0,1 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin (E306).
- crude protein – 24%
- crude oils and fats – 13%
- crude ash – 7%
- crude fibres – 2.5%
- calcium – 1.2%
- phosphorus – 1.0%
- potassium – 0.5%
- sodium – 0.4%.
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Nature’s Protection for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.