About the product
COMPLETE PET FOOD FOR ACTIVE ADULT DOGS OF ALL BREEDS.
Dynamic micronized clinoptilolite actively stimulates intestinal health and nutrient absorption. Captures toxins produced by bacteria in the digestive tract and stimulates mobility by lubricating the joints.
This formula, engineered by specialists, contains a wealth of benefits and ensures lots of stamina for dogs, even under the most strenuous circumstances. Reduce allergy reaction risks, caused by wheat.
Carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality, processed in a professional way result in a highly digestible product and small, firm stools. Selected nutrients nourish and help protect the joint cartilage.
- Specially recommended for all sporting, hunting and utility dogs (such as rescue dogs) as well as lactating females.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition specially adapted towards t he needs for performance and endurance.
- Highly palatable and digestible formula.
- High protein content for muscle building and tissue repair.
- Enriched with nutraceuticals (MZG), natural fibre sources and natural prebiotics to avoid stress- and effort related diarrhea.
poultry meal, poultry fat, maize, maize gluten, rice, linseed, sugar beet pulp, dinamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), fish meal, peas, dried eggs, chicory extract, sodium polyphosphate, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), glucosamine (250 mg/kg), yucca extract, chondroitin sulphate (100 mg/kg), marigold meal.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (retinol E672) – 22 500 IU, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671) – 1 875 IU, vitamin E (α-tocopherol 3a700) – 662 mg, iron (E1) – 63 mg, iodine (E2) – 1,9 mg, copper (E4) – 6 mg, manganese (E5) – 25 mg, zinc (E6) – 144 mg, selenium (E8) – 0,12 mg, taurine – 125 mg, L-carnitine – 50 mg.
Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin (E306).
- crude protein – 32%
- crude oils and fats – 25%
- crude ash – 6.9%
- crude fibres – 1.6%
- calcium – 1.3%
- phosphorus – 0.9%
- potassium – 0.6%
- sodium – 0.4%
Serve the food dry. When you feed your dog Nature’s Protection for the first time, gradually introduce it into your dog’s diet over a period of 3 days. Feeding amounts: see table. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.