About the product
Kit Cat Signature Salmon Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced premium diet for adult cats aged 1 year and above.
All Kit Cat Dry Cat Food has been enriched with vitamins & minerals, Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, taurine, and yucca schidigera extract.
- Omega 3 & 6
- Savoury Taste
- No Pork, No Lard
- Taurine Added
- Prebiotic & Vitamin E
Poultry Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Corn, Rice, Salmon Protein Hydrolysate, Palm Stearine, Digested Animal Protein, Poultry Fat, Salmon Mini Jerky, Salmon Oil, Edible Fiber (Cellulose), Whole Egg Powder, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Sun Flower Oil, Seafood Flavor, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Essential Vitamins Supplement (Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Nicotinic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Biotin) Essential Trace Minerals Supplement (Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium), Potassium Chloride, Preservative Agent (Propionic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E), Organic Iron, Organic Zinc, Organic Copper And Organic Selenium, Fructo Oligosaccharide, Methionine, Taurine, Esterified Glucomannan, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Enzyme.
- Protein – Min 32.0 %
- Fat Content – Min 14.5 %
- Crude Fiber – Max 5.0 %
- Moisture – Max 10.0 %
Caloric content (calories) : 3,315.00kcal/kg feed
This product is meets the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) standard and According to the Nutritional requirements for cats set by the NRC. (The National Research Council of the US National Academy of Science)
- Use high quality ingredients, complete and balance nutrition support for requirement.
- Contains salmon, which are excellent sources of high quality protein, easy to digest and delivers a taste your cat will enjoy.
- Omega-3 fatty acid and Omega-6 fatty acid, which supports skin and coat health.
- Plus dietary fiber is use to facilitate the passage of hair through the gastrointestinal, the risk of accumulating hair to form the hairball in the stomach is reduced.
- Choline chloride as a compound of acetylcholine which necessary for brain nerve function.
- Balance of calcium and phosphorus promotes optimal structural bone growth.
- Potassium is a mineral for efficient functioning of muscles, nerves and enzymes. It is important in helping the pet maintain proper acid-base balance.
- Organic Iron, Organic Zinc, Organic Copper and Organic selenium . The compound from essential mineral and amino acid. Higher absoption ratio than inorganic minerals. Selenium is an antioxidant mineral and works synergistically with vitamin E to improve heart muscle function and also reproductive system.