Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Stew Canned Dog Food - 354g
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Stew combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and tender vegetables in a succulent stew --- canned dog food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your dog.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in our USA facilities
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Adult maintenance - using 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||3 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 3/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||4 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||5 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||6 1/3 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||7 1/2 can|
|120 lb (54 kg)||8 1/2 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Stew Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Green Peas, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide color, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Fish Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
263 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 (%)|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.5|
|Vitamin C||191 ppm|
|Vitamin E||631 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.21|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.68|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.