Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Cat Canned Food (82g)
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce --- canned cat food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in our USA facilities
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Not Recommended For:
Adult or Mature Adult cats
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: keep food available at all times.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
Growth - using 2.8 oz (80 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1 5/8 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||2 3/4 can||2 1/4 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||3 3/4 can||3 1/8 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||4 5/8 can||3 7/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5 1/2 can||4 1/2 can||3 5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7 2/3 can||6 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||8 1/3 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens and gestating or lactating adult female cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Rice Starch, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Chicken Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Guar Gum, Egg Flavor, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 (%)|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||28.9|
|Vitamin C||154 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.42|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.14|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.