Hill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Cat Canned Food - 82g
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Chicken Entrée provides precisely balanced nutrition to help support the health of the whole urinary system while also helping to avoid hairballs.
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with optimal level of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
Adult maintenance - using 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3 1/2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||4 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||4 1/2 can|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||3/4 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/3 cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 2/3 cans|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2 cans|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/3 cans|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Turkey Liver, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Turkey Heart, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Flavor, Fish Meal, Titanium Dioxide color, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, L-Tryptophan, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
82 kcal / 2.9 oz (82g) can, 157 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 (%)|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||27.1|
|Vitamin C||151 ppm|
|Vitamin E||863 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.45|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.76|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.