Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Cat Dy Food (2kg)
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Indoor cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition tailored for cats with an indoor lifestyle.
- Healthy, gentle digestion for easy litter box clean-up
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Easy litter box clean-up||Fiber||Healthy fiber supports digestive health and high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy|
|Healthy immune system||Vitamins C + E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High Quality Ingredients||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
|Healthy weigh||High quality protein||High quality lean protein helps maintain a healthy weight|
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Development or Science Diet® Kitten Indoor.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||1 cup (90 g)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Indoor is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 (%)|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.8|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin E||664 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.61|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.23|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.