Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Cuisine Seared Tuna & Carrot Medley Cat Canned Food (82g)
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Seared Tuna & Carrot Medleycombines the delicious flavors of seared tuna and tender carrots in a mouthwatering sauce --- canned cat food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in our USA facilities
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 2.8 oz (80 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 1/2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||4 1/2 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||5 can|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Seared Tuna & Carrot Medley Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Broth, Tuna, Pork Liver, Carrots, Chicken, Spinach, Rice, Rice Starch, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Titanium Dioxide color, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Guar Gum, Taurine, Egg Flavor, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
72 kcal / 2.8 oz (79 g) can
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 (%)|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.1|
|Vitamin C||138 ppm|
|Vitamin E||548 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.79|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.24|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.