Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small & Toy Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food - 1.5 kg
Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Hills® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Small & Toy Breed dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored to support long life expectancy in small & toy breed dogs.
- Nutrition to support more energy & vitality
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
|Benefit||Source||How It Works|
|Energy & vitality||Nutrient synergistic combination||A synergistic combination of nutrients gives your dog more energy and vitality|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamins C+E||Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system|
|Digestibility||Natural High-quality ingredients||Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal|
|Healthy skin & shiny coat||Omega-6 fatty acids||Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat in 30 days|
Not Recommended For:
- Dogs < 7 years of age.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pets new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pets unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/3 cups (330 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 cups (495 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||5 2/3 cups (560 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Small & Toy Breed provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Fat, Soybean Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Carrots, Spinach, Dried Citrus Pulp, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Grape Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3554 kcal/kg (353 kcal/cup†)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 (%)|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.0|
|Vitamin C||291 ppm|
|Vitamin E||973 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.20|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.95|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||1530 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.