Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce --- canned cat food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Made in our USA facilities
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet’s unique needs.
Mature Adult - using 2.8 oz (80 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 1/2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||4 1/2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||5 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||5 1/2 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Rice Starch, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Chicken Fat, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
64 kcal 2.8 oz (80 g)
|Nutrient||Dry Matter1 (%)|
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.2|
|Vitamin C||116 ppm|
|Vitamin E||667 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.25|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.24|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.