About the product
Loaded with complete, high-quality protein and essential amino acids thanks to a hearty helping of Boneless Chicken, with the added flavor of fiber-rich Sweet Potatoes. Low in Sodium and high in Vitamin B6, Phosphorus, Niacin and Selenium, our recipe provides both Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, and a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
- Premium, flavorful entrée providing high-quality protein with boneless chicken
- High quality, natural ingredients including nutritious sweet potato
- Low in saturated fat, high in vitamin B6 and phosphorous, and an excellent source of vitamin B12
- Great source of omega-3 and 6 essential amino acids that help support skin and coat health to keep your cat’s fur soft and healthy
- Made in a human-grade manufacturing plant with ingredients that help promote urinary health
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Water Sufficient For Processing, Boneless Chicken, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Brown Rice, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum, Calcium Lactate, Chicken Broth, Salt, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharide, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement., Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Source of Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Crude Protein: 9% (min)
- Crude Fat: 1.5% (min)
- Crude Fat: 2.5% (max)
- Crude Fiber: 0.1% (max)
- Carbohydrates: 4% (max)
- Moisture: 85% (max)
- Ash: 1.2% (max)
- Calcium: 0.15% (min)
- Magnesium: 0.03% (max)
- Taurine: 0.05% (min)
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 0.1% (min)
- Kittens : Feed up to twice the adult amount daily
- Adult Cats: 1 can daily per 4lbs of body weight
- Pregnant Cats: 1.25 can daily per 4lbs of body weight
- Lactating Cats: 3 can daily per 4lbs of body weight