Eukanuba Puppy Food - Lamb & Rice
Recommended For PUPPY SMALL & MEDIUM BREED (1-12 months)
Help your puppy become an extraordinary best friend. The right fuel from the start, premium nutrition that’s 100% complete and balanced, helps your small or medium breed puppy conquer the world with you.
EUKANUBA's best Puppy Food rich in Lamb & Rice, recommended for small & medium breed puppies with sensitive digestion. This canine food contains clinically proven antioxidants that help develop strong defences. With an optimal ratio of Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids to help your puppy have a healthy skin and a radiant coat, and high quality animal-based protein (chicken is our No1 ingredient) to help build strong, lean muscles. It also contains calcium to support strong bones. Moreover, it contains optimal levels of DHA, clinically proven to promote smart, trainable puppies. EUKANUBA Puppy & Junior Lamb & Rice is developed with veterinarians and is recommended by top breeders*. It is 100% complete and balanced to help your puppy grow the healthy way.
* Best in Show of 2014 Crufts and 2013 World Dog Show, European dog show.
Dried Chicken And Turkey, Lamb (14%), Rice (14%), Maize, Sorghum, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp (2.6%), Animal Fat, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.26%), Calcium Carbonate
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.15%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.59%|
Vitamins: Vitamin A: 40964IU/kg, Vitamin D₃: 1359IU/kg, Vitamin E: 228mg/kg, β‐carotene: 4.5mg/kg.
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 52mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 3.8mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 695mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 53mg/kg,
Zinc oxide: 241mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 37mg/kg.
No Artificial Preservatives Added
No Artificial Flavours Added
No Artificial Colourants Added
|1-3 months||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-12 months|
Feeding Your Puppy:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your puppy's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your puppy 2-3 times a day.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. This product can also be used during the weaning period from 3-6 weeks. Soak product for weaning. Your puppy may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart. (Represents a day's feeding on average for a 6 month old, 4kg puppy)
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.