About the product
- Made with high quality proteins providing healthy balanced nutrition for your cat
- Features vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant nutrients to help support your cat's immune function
- Formulated to be rich in high quality fats and oils with a balanced Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio
- Avocado and avocado oil can help support the skin and coat from the inside out for the protection your pet needs
- Premium protein sources in delicious combinations to satisfy even the finicky cat
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Ocean Fish, Turkey, Oat Bran, Rice Flour, Avocado Oil, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Copper Proteinate, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Potassium Iodide, Manganous Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B Complex), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin.
- CRUDE PROTEIN 10.0% min
- CRUDE FAT 7.0% min
- CRUDE FIBER 1.5% max
- MOISTURE 78.0% max
|Weight||Daily Maintenance Feeding (Cans)||Daily Weight Management Feeding (Cans)|
|5 - 8 LBS||1 - 1 3/4||1/3 - 1 1/4|
|11 - 15 LBS||1 3/4 - 2 1/4||1 1/4 - 1 3/4|
|15 - 18 LBS||3 1/4 - 3 3/4||2 1/3 - 3|
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
ADULT: Feed about one can per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day.
KITTEN: Feed up to twice the adult amount to kittens per day.
GESTATION & LACTATION: Feed up to three times the normal adult amount per day.
Caloric Content: 1,195 kcal per kg, 186 kcal per can