PROFESSIONAL ORAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAMME
More than 85% of dogs and cats over the age of three years suffer from periodontal disease. If left untreated the bacteria that cause periodontal disease can enter the bloodstream and can affect the vital organs such as the heart, kidneys and lungs.
Catching dental problems early will help to prevent your pets suffering from severe dental disease. The simplest way to monitor your dog’s teeth is to check them on a regular basis and be awared of signs that may indicate a problem.
Do your pets have the following signs?
- Bad breath
- Reddish gums or even bleeding gums
- Tartar / Calculus
- Reluctance to chew / crying out when chewing
- Anything else about the mouth that appears unusual
- Regular visits to your veterinarian, which include an oral exam
- Veterinary dental scaling and polishing as advised
- Last but not least is daily home dental care
We brush our teeth at least 2 times daily and we still go for dental check-up, dental scaling and polishing, but what about our pets? They need dental care too.
Besides learning the technique of brushing your pet’s teeth, pet owner also have to choose the right and effective dental product.
Orozyme® gel & strips contain a patented enzyme-formula that boosts the anti-microbial function of the saliva of dogs and cats. Furthermore, extra antiseptic agents have been added to help protect against the bacteria that cause bad breath and the build-up of plaque and tartar.