About the product
Newflands Omega-i Fish Oil is a natural sustainable fish oil containing the strongest antioxidant known to man, the sustainably grown algae Astaxanthin (Asta).
Strengthening the fur's nutritional needs, restoring hair to beautiful luster, relieving skin irritation and some allergic itching, rich in natural carotenoids to strengthen the immune system and helps maintain bright clear eyes and delay retinal aging.
NZ natural resources used that are sustainable to the environment.
Antioxidants are now recognised as the principle mediators of health and longevity. Most commercial dog foods whether dry, tinned or even raw are critically lacking in natural state antioxidants and enzymes.
New Zealand Hoki with Asta, a rich antioxidant combined with a natural Omega oil all sourced from New Zealand.
- Contains hoki fish oil + Astaxanthin ( Asta) which is world strong known antioxidant.
- Omega-I is unique blend of NZ Hoki with Asta with strong antioxidant, Astaxanthin known to man.
- Antioxidants are recognized as principle mediators of health and longevity.
- Omega-I fish oil having lovely red liquid, easily digested and loved by all pets.
- A Supreme Antioxidant
- Wonderfully rich in Omegas
- Health encouraging properties
- Heavy Metal free
- Sustainably resourced
- New Zealand made
- Hoki oil
- EPA 62mg/ml
- DHA 105 mg/ml
- Asta 2mg/ml
For daily dosage recommendations:
- Small breed dog - 1 pump
- Medium breed dog - 1 to 2 pump
- Large breed dog (25 kg and above) - 3 to 4 pumps
|< 5 kg||1||124mg||210mg|
|5 - 10 kg||2||248mg||420mg|
|10 -20 kg||3||372mg||630mg|
|> 20 kg||4||496mg||840mg|